- OUR PTA HAS AN EXCITING OPPORTUNITY
- FOR YOU!
Involvement in the PTA provides a unique understanding of and appreciation for our schools and is a very personally rewarding experience. We encourage everyone to reflect on their gifts and talents and consider what they or someone they know may have to offer. Thanks in advance for your willingness to serve. Our kids deserve the best educational experience we can provide them.
Please indicate any position that you may be interested in fulfilling. You may wish to recommend someone you think would be an ideal recruit for a particular office. If more than one position interests you please let us know!
Kindly fill out this form and send it in with your child(ren) marked PTA Nominating Committee
All grades welcome to enter!
Entries will be collected in late fall.
Below are some important messages about the PTA Reflections program:
• PTA Reflections welcomes students of all grades and all abilities to explore their inner artist.
• Students may explore one or all six arts disciplines, including: Dance Choreography, Film Production, Literature, Music Composition, Photography and Visual Arts.
• Students reflect on the annual theme in school or at home and are recognized for their participation and achievement in the arts.
• Every student is recognized for their accomplishments with the opportunity for state and national awards and recognition.
• The love of art and celebration of students can bring people together – families, teachers, and friends in the community.
• New academic standards require more critical thinking and problem solving, which translates into more creativity and deeper reflection. That’s why Reflections isn’t just for arts classes.
• Families can support their children’s participation by creating time and space for students to work on their entries, providing encouragement and needed materials and volunteering to support the Reflections program.
• Entries should represent students’ unique creativity. Adults are welcome to encourage students but are asked not to assist in any way with their interpretation of the theme or artistic expression.