For any PTA Raffle Questions please contact
Michelle Gartelman at email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click link below to print
All grades welcome to enter!
Entries will be collected in late fall.
Below are some important messages about the PTA Reflections program:
• PTA Reflections welcomes students of all grades and all abilities to explore their inner artist.
• Students may explore one or all six arts disciplines, including: Dance Choreography, Film Production, Literature, Music Composition, Photography and Visual Arts.
• Students reflect on the annual theme in school or at home and are recognized for their participation and achievement in the arts.
• Every student is recognized for their accomplishments with the opportunity for state and national awards and recognition.
• The love of art and celebration of students can bring people together – families, teachers, and friends in the community.
• New academic standards require more critical thinking and problem solving, which translates into more creativity and deeper reflection. That’s why Reflections isn’t just for arts classes.
• Families can support their children’s participation by creating time and space for students to work on their entries, providing encouragement and needed materials and volunteering to support the Reflections program.
• Entries should represent students’ unique creativity. Adults are welcome to encourage students but are asked not to assist in any way with their interpretation of the theme or artistic expression.